While we are apart...
Thank you for being so patient and generous with me as we all navigate this new world of online education.
Here are some things that will help all of us:
- I will post learning activities and instruction under the "This Week's Work" tab. It won't be everything that we could do at school, but it will be something! Check there each day, please.
- Be absolutely sure that your child is logged into google using their Granite School District email address and password. This is the only way your child we be able to access links and google classroom. Their email address is the first four letters of their first name, the first four letters of their last name, and the first four numbers of their student number (it usually starts with a 9), followed by @granitesd.org. Their password is 123456.
- Lexia www.lexiacore5.com Teacher email address is email@example.com, and the password is student specific. If you can't remember your password (usually a 7 digit number that starts with a 2), please email me.
- STMath www.stmath.com Click on Jiji (the penguin) each time she appears to access the program. DO NOT click on the icon on the bottom left of the screen that has a plus sign!! The picture password is student specific. Email me if you can't remember your picture password and I will try to help you.
- Freckle www.freckle.com Log in as a student. The class code is h325tk .
- All Granite School District students have access to GoMath. The site is https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com/ePC/start.do. Your child's username and password are their student number (a 7 digit number that starts with a 9). The animated math models are particularly good.